Calicut|Kerala|India - Full Time
We are a leading digital agency based in Dubai. We are currently looking for a SEO Specialist with at least 2-3 Years of experience in SEO to join our dynamic team in Calicut.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously
Roles and Responsibilities
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Staying abreast with new trends and updates in the space.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Proven SEO experience
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SemRush, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition