Vulnerabilities can be detected and managed most effectively by conducting regular penetration tests. You can maintain compliance and ensure a strong security posture by partnering with top-notch penetration testing companies.
Nuox is one of the leading pen testing companies that combines automated and manual pentest to deliver a complete pentest suite, talk to a security expert now.
Penetration testing solutions are provided by more than 40 companies worldwide. Our goal is not to overwhelm you with a long list of companies.
These top 10 companies are able to accommodate any of your pentesting needs, whether they’re for a website pentest, a network pentest, a blockchain pentest, a mobile pentest, or a cloud pentest.
Also read more on What is Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing?
Why should you hire a pen testing company?
This type of organization has a very specific need for penetration testing services. Security loopholes can be identified by pentesting before they are exploited by malicious actors. You can get a combination of automated and manual security assessments from a pentest provider like Nuox.
You will learn about penetration testing, top penetration testing companies, and how to choose the best penetration testing company for your business in this blog.
What should you look for in a penetration testing company?
CIOs and developers working on vulnerability management and remediation can benefit from a number of features.
- Scanning capabilities: The scanner should be able to identify vulnerabilities in web applications, network devices, and operating systems across various platforms.
- Detection accuracy: The scanner should be able to identify vulnerabilities accurately without producing a lot of false positives.
- Having an all-purpose dashboard or control center : Having an all-purpose dashboard or control center is very important for managing all aspects of your pentest journey in one place. Dashboards take care of it for you.
- Combination of manual and automated pentesting: Manual pentesting is necessary to detect certain critical vulnerabilities such as business logic errors and payment manipulation hacks, while automated pentesting is more efficient in detecting common vulnerabilities.
- Continuous scanning: Penetration testing is not a one-time event. Regular iterations are required. You can save a lot of time and effort by setting up continuous scans for every code update.
- Scan coverage – The scanner’s ability to detect vulnerabilities behind login areas and crawl throughout the application.
- Scan behind login pages: It is a major pain point with automated vulnerability scanners to have to authenticate them over and over again in order to scan behind logged-in pages. This issue can be addressed with a VAPT solution that scans behind login without continuous manual authentication.
- False positives Reported: False positives reported by the scanner are displayed and counted. Your scan results will be verifiable based on this.
- Compliance-specific scans:A vulnerability scan can uncover specific vulnerabilities that obstruct your compliance with certain security standards (SOC2, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001).
- Reporting and remediation: Reports should include information on how to fix vulnerabilities, as well as detailed descriptions of vulnerabilities. The remediation process should also be automated.
- Scalability: Ideally, the scanner should be able to handle large-scale network and web application scans.
List of Top 10 Penetration Test Companies
- Astra Security
Nuox is one of the leading providers of information security and penetration testing services.Globally, they assist businesses in maintaining and enhancing their security postures.Their team of penetration testers has extensive experience in a variety of industries.