Calicut | Kerala | India - Full Time
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Project planning and scheduling. Create and keep up-to-date project plans throughout the lifecycle of a project, including resources and timelines. Schedule milestones and ensure that commitments are met and align with the business strategy.
- Managing scope. Establish (or contribute to the establishment of) a statement of work that manages project scope among key stakeholders. Discover and validate business and technical requirements and parameters. Establish processes for reinforcing, managing and containing the project within scope.
- Business Requirements.The Web PM will be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements and accurately transmitting them to a developer and/or development team.
- Develop solutions. Plan project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application. Prepare technical and modification specifications. Lead the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implement solutions. Prepare site/app architecture. Produce code required for site/app build-out. Monitor project progress; tracking action items. Conduct design and implementation reviews. Examine, research and resolve issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority. Respond to team members’ concerns.
- Assure quality of solutions. Develop and complete test plans; maintain the project and technical documentation.
- Remove roadblocks. Take proactive measures to identify and remove roadblocks.
- Solving issues and challenges. React quickly to problems as they arise. Choose the optimal path to resolution given landscape, constraints, dependencies, and costs. Recalibrate project plans as needed.
- Technologies. We work on various technologies like WordPress, Python / Django, React, Angular, Flutter. The candidate should have strong command on one of these technologies.
- Reporting. Synthesize information regarding project status, risks and dependencies to provide all stakeholders with a cohesive and accurate picture of the state of a project and required actions; ensure that all progress, findings, obstacles, issues and risks are identified, developed and trackable.
- Communication. Proactively communicate issues, status, risks, and needs to all internal and external stakeholders critical to a project’s success. Ask questions and actively listen to understand the business objectives. Examine and recommend changes to current business practices